CARPRO TAR X TAR REMOVER 500ml
Tar X is a super strength tar, adhesive, and bug remover as well as a degreaser that derives its power from 100% of the solvents extracted from orange peels. This makes it eco-friendly but don't let that fool you when it comes to the power of this underated product. Take a look at the product videos to see it in action.
- Extremely Powerful
- This product contains no chlorinated solvents or harsh chemicals and is not corrosive.
- Based on renewable solvents and natural ingredients
- Contains over 60% active natural ingredients.
- Cuts through heavy grease and tar
- Use for all purpose de-greasing, tar and asphalt removal, insect , tire mark ,adhesive spot removal, traffic film and many other tough cleaning jobs.
- Leaves surfaces clean in one step.
- Slightly more viscosity than other tar removers so it will cling longer to the surface, cutting down on the volume of product used, & creating less run off.
- Quickly penetrates and loosens tar, so it may be flushed off with water.
- Can also be used as a heavy duty parts and equipment cleaner.
- Built in color tracers, which aid in viewing where it has been applied and when it has been removed.
- Great Citrus Smell
- Fast Reaction Time
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty formula allows extended dwell times when needed
- Reduces the need for intensive claying when organic contaminants are the culprit
Directions: (Please take a look at our videos on the video tab as well)
- For spot removal simply apply Tar X to sponge or microfiber towel and wipe off (clean area afterwards with water, Ultima Waterless Wash Plus, Or Eraser)
- After shaking the bottle and spraying onto dry surface, allow to dwell for anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes depending on how thick the tar is and the situation of the environment.
- Agitate the area with a wash mitt or sponge and rinse off.
- Avoid sensitive plastics like headlights and clear bras.
- Test in hidden area for color fastness on any plastic surface
- Avoid working under direct sunshine or hot surface.
- Do not leave on the surface for more than 7 to 10 minutes or allow to dry.
- Avoid spraying on acrylic paint surfaces, or poor after market acrylic paint, it may affect that surface and cause a possible bleaching affect.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid Contact with eyes
- Avoid contact with skin